work in Fareham on 12 July

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2003
      I need a good well presented juggler to work in Fareham on 12 July during the day.

      Please reply to j.jester@...

      Thank You.

    • aurorascarnival
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
        i'm booked will make some enquiries re who else is available

        tim

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
          HI Tim. A bit confused as to why I got this email in December? Have you got a virus/worm?

          Just thought you should know

          i'm booked will make some enquiries re who else is available

          tim

          > I need a good well presented juggler to work in Fareham on 12 July during
          the day.

          > Please reply to j.jester@...
          >
          > Thank You.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor