Re: [uk_jugglers] Re: tightrope insurance

  • Jay Linn
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 8, 2003
      > would that be this group jay http://www.kwfplaytime.co.uk/

      Precisely, mini.

      If you, or anyone else, has any prior knowledge about this company, or anyone or anything connected to it, I would be very grateful if you would mail me directly or contact me (my contact details - http://jay-linn.co.uk/jlca/contact.html).

      Since I am already in regular communication with Equity's legal department regarding this company, I would be happy to forward any relevant information anyone might have. Any and all communication will be treated in the greatest confidence by me, and if we can nail this organisation before they let anyone else down, that would be a bonus. If I get paid, that would be a doubleplusgood bonus meriting a round of drinks ;-)

      --
      Jay Linn

      Jay@...
      http://jay-linn.co.uk

    • Russell S Wells
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 17, 2003
        I spoke to the equity insurance company (First Act Insurance 020 8686
        5050)yesterday, and they said I'm covered for all Performance,practice and
        teaching except FIRE(Which I'm covered by Dixon & Charmers £75 for
        £2,000,000 cover 01952641321)

        Bye Russell www.pick-n-mix.co.uk