stiltwalker wanted

  • aurorascarnival
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      stiltwalker wanted for 28th june, yes i know thats glastonbury weekend, its for a gig in the midlands area, if interested please call me on 0845 644 3477, cheers, Tim

    • Louise Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        hi tim

        stiltwalkin aint my fave thing but if ya desperate for someone i may
        do it, coz im up in kings heath, brum on 29th anyway!

        louise x

        --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "aurorascarnival" <tim@a...>