Re: [uk_jugglers] Fire breathing record for Ripleys.

  • David Boelee
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2003
      I am back in the Netherlands... But it could be interesting... How much is
      31 feet in metres? I am not quite sure whether I'd be able to breath that
      far, but I wonder if it has to be somewhat forward or just up in the air -
      the latter would be easier. If it was for the most long lasting flame I'd go
      for it straight away and I'm pretty sure the record would be mine...

      Cheers...

      David

      > Anyone up for this one ?
      > Is Pyromancer still in the UK?? can someone contact him or if you know
      anyone else the contact address is below .

    • Dave Law
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2003
        31 feet is 9.54 metres.

        Dave

        Don't forget Crawley Circus festival 15th - 17th August 2003
        See http://www.circuswurx.co.uk/conv.html
        For further details.

        I am back in the Netherlands... But it could be interesting... How much is
        31 feet in metres? I am not quite sure whether I'd be able to breath that
        far, but I wonder if it has to be somewhat forward or just up in the air -
        the latter would be easier. If it was for the most long lasting flame I'd go
        for it straight away and I'm pretty sure the record would be mine...

        Cheers...

        David

        > Anyone up for this one ?
        > Is Pyromancer still in the UK?? can someone contact him or if you know
        anyone else the contact address is below .

      • Peter Gamble
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2003
          Nice to hear from you, Rhiannon sends her regards and asks to say that she
          found the hat manipulation whilst it was on fire lessons very interesting .
          There is no way that the record was set horizontally, ( too many variables )
          it must be straight up, go on give it a go, must be a trip to the States in
          it anyway. (maybe)
          Pete Gamble

          Pick "N" Mix Circus

          www.pick-n-mix.co.uk