Re: [uk_jugglers] EJC

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
      OK, here we go... its 4:00am and renegade did happen afterall...

      I didn´t get up and do anything on account of my being lighting teckie.
      Anyway, rob did an ace one plate act, and people got their arses out.. tyüpical renegade really.

      Eric (of the greenhouse fame) got his tequila out, and rob swallowed
      reather than spitting.

      The "How to swear and offend people like a brit" wrokshop is aparently happening after tomorrows renegade.

      More when I can see the keyboard...

      -Paul
      The Little Paul Pi**ed off with little Mike stealing his .Sig style
    • dildesign@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 14, 2000
        In a message dated 8/14/00 8:11:15 PM GMT Daylight Time, mini@...
        writes:

        << for those who did not make it to K

        the convention was fabulous

        the public show was crap

        Nice review, Mini. Here are my observations.

        10 Good Things:
        1. The people. (Except the bastard who 'found' Gail's camera and didn't hand
        it in).
        2. The site.
        3. The renegade stage (well done Mini, Little Paul, and Mike).
        4. Rumplestiltskin.
        5. Mary in renegade!
        6. The weather (too hot to juggle. Great!)
        7. The food.
        8. The beer.
        9. The black forest.
        10. The public during the parade.

        1 Not so good thing (oh, alright.. 1 crap thing)
        1. The public show.

        10 bad things.
        1. The bastard who STOLE Gail's camera.
        2. The arsehole who threw a glass at Nick in renegade.
        3. Climbing the mountain between the bar and the campsite at 3.30am, pissed.
        4. Everybody can juggle better than me.
        5 Sitting in the gym for hours to see Lucas NOT flash 14 rings. (Good rengade
        material though)
        6. Dogs on site.
        7 Wasps on site.
        8 Ants on site.
        9. ..er...
        10. ..thats it.

        cheers

        Bob
        bobd@...
      • mini
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 14, 2000
          1 thing to add to the bad things and something which I hope not many
          people where aware of!

          the 3 all white protectors of the germans nations pride (arsehole
          skinheads to you and I) who decided to arrive on site at 3am on the
          last night and chuck a few bottles around until a few of us where
          called to "watch" over them.. they left!

          also hopefully no-one was affected by the right wing march that took
          place through K on the saunday after the end of ejc. i warned a few
          of our more tanned mates to watch their backs in the town.

          ->10 bad things.
          ->1. The bastard who STOLE Gail's camera.
          ->2. The arsehole who threw a glass at Nick in renegade.
          ->3. Climbing the mountain between the bar and the campsite at 3.30am,
          pissed.
          ->4. Everybody can juggle better than me.
          ->5 Sitting in the gym for hours to see Lucas NOT flash 14 rings.
          (Good rengade
          ->material though)
          ->6. Dogs on site.
          ->7 Wasps on site.
          ->8 Ants on site.
          ->9. ..er...
          ->10. ..thats it.
          ->
          ->cheers
          ->
          ->Bob
          ->bobd@...
          ->
          ->
          ->
          ->

          Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

          http://www.minimansell.com

          Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
          Buy your juggling equipment online at http://come.to/jesters
        • mini

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 15, 2000
              Thanks for that Mini - I feel _so_ much better now, knowing that I've seen
              some superb stuff out here!!

              Still missing all you guys a bit, but the ones out here (that includes the
              girls as well) are looking after me. Went swimming in one of their pools
              this morning - 3am, after a few drinks. Marvellous.

              Later,

              Sam

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 17, 2000
                >for those who did not make it to K
                >
                >the convention was fabulous
                >
                >the public show was crap

                Short and to the point... Mind you... 3 (Yes count them... 3) torches...
                this Lucas guy is clearly in league with the devil... and he can do chops.

                Yes peeps... I'm back at work and releived to be sat at a keyboard
                with all the letters in the right places...

                -Paul