Hi

  • Stuart Carter
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 8, 2003
      Hi, I've been away for a bit.

      Did I miss anything?

      Stu

      Klark Teknik Group Limits of Liability and Disclaimer.
      For full details please logon to www.klarkteknik.com/email_disclaimer

      intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)
    • paul.seward@bristol.ac.uk
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 8, 2003
        Quoting Stuart Carter <stuart.carter@...>:

        > Hi, I've been away for a bit.
        >
        > Did I miss anything?

        Nope. Not much. Just the discussion about cake. (Incidentally, I
        managed to burn the chocolate cake, so i may have to resort to buying
        one for thursdays BJC UKJ picnic party tea drinking extravagansa ...
        you have all remembered haven't you? I'm not going to be sat there on
        my own am I?)

        Anyway, erm... While I'm here I may as well mention that if any of you
        lovely lot reside on b3ta - you will probably be aware of the b3ta bash
        going on in london on the friday night. A number of juggling b3tans
        are going to be headed that way by train from brighton so if you want
        to join us come and find either myself, luke burrage, dave barnes or
        anyone else who has a vague idea of what's going on and we can all
        meet up and go talk about kittens or something.

        -Paul
      • stuart_at_kt
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 8, 2003
          --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, paul.seward@b... wrote:
          > Quoting Stuart Carter <stuart.carter@k...>:
          >
          > > Hi, I've been away for a bit.
          > >
          > > Did I miss anything?
          >
          > Nope. Not much. Just the discussion about cake. (Incidentally, I
          > managed to burn the chocolate cake,

          cripes! now that _IS_ important news. But are you saying that cake
          is the only thing to have happened since... (checks groups.google)...
          the 3rd of March 1998?

          > Anyway, erm... While I'm here I may as well mention that if any of
          > you lovely lot reside on b3ta

          ooh! that'd be me (stüp0t)...

          > - you will probably be aware of the b3ta bash going on in
          > london on the friday night. A number of juggling b3tans
          > are going to be headed that way by train from brighton

          yeah... me and wïfep0t were considering it, but since we're not
          getting to the convention till late on Thursday, may want to stay
          on site.

          Cheers,

          Stu
        • Richard Loxley
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 8, 2003
            paul.seward@... wrote:

            > Nope. Not much. Just the discussion about cake. (Incidentally, I
            > managed to burn the chocolate cake, so i may have to resort to buying
            > one for thursdays BJC UKJ picnic party tea drinking extravagansa ...
            > you have all remembered haven't you? I'm not going to be sat there on
            > my own am I?)

            Ooh, I'd completely forgotten about that, mainly because I don't eat
            normal cake.

            But I managed to pick up two vegan cakes (*) to bring to the BJC, so I
            guess I'll be popping in with those :-)

            - Richard

            (*) They're ginger, and honey & raisin, if I remember correctly.
          • Dave Law
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 8, 2003
              So Where are we meeting up for all this cake and tea ?
              > Nope. Not much. Just the discussion about cake. (Incidentally, I
              > managed to burn the chocolate cake, so i may have to resort to buying
              > one for thursdays BJC UKJ picnic party tea drinking extravagansa ...
              > you have all remembered haven't you? I'm not going to be sat there on
              > my own am I?)

              Ooh, I'd completely forgotten about that, mainly because I don't eat
              normal cake.

              But I managed to pick up two vegan cakes (*) to bring to the BJC, so I
              guess I'll be popping in with those :-)

              - Richard

              (*) They're ginger, and honey & raisin, if I remember correctly.

            • John Kennett
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 8, 2003
                On 08 April 2003 at 18:59 paul wrote:
                > the b3ta bash going on in london on the friday night. A number of
                > juggling b3tans are going to be headed that way by train from
                > brighton

                'sup to you, but you will miss a stunning fire show by te Pooka and
                the awesome, rockingest 16 piece ska/soul.dub band the Brighton
                Agitators . . .

                Just think, this time tomorrow we'll be in the BJC bar!

                John
                --
                John Kennett
                john@...
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 15, 2003
                  paul.seward@... wrote:

                  > thursdays BJC UKJ picnic party tea drinking extravagansa ...
                  > you have all remembered haven't you? I'm not going to be sat there on
                  > my own am I?

                  No you weren't, because you didn't show up!

                  In fact Ian and I were the only two uk_jugglers who did make it!
                  Still, all the other non-group jugglers in the bar seemed to appreciate
                  the cakes I brought. And Bev kindly bought us all tea.

                  What a herd of cats, eh?

                  - Richard
                • dave booth
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 16, 2011
                    Hi
                    There is a piece of good news for you: I usually buy products on www.ioado.com,which is a global high-tech electronic products shopping platform is putting on 10 years anniversaries. All products on it are on sale as well as free delivery charges, and you can also get a gift when you shopping. good luck

                  • Paul Donegan
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 31, 2011
                      Hi All,

                      Just to let you know In the air juggling club has now ceased to exsist until premises are found. I will let you know when that happens.

                      Thanks to all the uk jugglers who supported me/the club!!

                      Particually,

                      Tom-a 2 diabalo God, sorry Marky
                      Claire-unicycle madness
                      Jonathan-loving the 7 balls
                      Phillipa-Knees!!
                      Tony-nailed that mills mess
                      Callum-keep on surfing
                      Martin-origami master
                      Pan-more 4 and 5 ball multiplexes,cool
                      Sharon-with the Gandini touch, made me wanna cry
                      Steve, 5 club backcrosses and chatting,

                      And all at Oldbury Sports Centre,

                      Thank you!!

                      Love you all!!

                      Paul.

                      Isnt this where we came in?

                    • jonathan the jester
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
                        Don't give up. Salisbury Juggling Club was homeless once!