Re: [uk_jugglers] EJC

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
      Seeiing as my post from last night failed miserably... heres my 2day summary...

      It´s bloody goregeous weather... (Even when its raining, its nice...) I´ve
      finnished my book, done a total of about 5 mins juggling today,
      eaten lots of nice food... Today was jolly good all round.

      Last nigh we taught the whole renegade tent "Best bananas", heckeld
      like a trouper... (Dave, Matt... youd have been proud! - We even used the
      "We can see the string" tribute heckle for the yo-yo at in reenegade...)
      Oh, and I manageed to stand on miarks shoulders on his yike.
      I think we made it look too easy though. Tomorrow night I´m gonna
      have to find somee knives to juggle up there or something...

      Did I mention the string workshop? The wholee convention is now
      string trick mad. Perhaps we aught to write a book mini...

      Ho hum. I´m off to the open stage, see whats going on there... no
      renegade tonight (shame) I´ll have to get drunk in the beeer garden
      instead.

      -Paul
    • Paul Seward
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
        OK, here we go... its 4:00am and renegade did happen afterall...

        I didn´t get up and do anything on account of my being lighting teckie.
        Anyway, rob did an ace one plate act, and people got their arses out.. tyüpical renegade really.

        Eric (of the greenhouse fame) got his tequila out, and rob swallowed
        reather than spitting.

        The "How to swear and offend people like a brit" wrokshop is aparently happening after tomorrows renegade.

        More when I can see the keyboard...

        -Paul
        The Little Paul Pi**ed off with little Mike stealing his .Sig style
      • dildesign@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 14, 2000
          In a message dated 8/14/00 8:11:15 PM GMT Daylight Time, mini@...
          writes:

          << for those who did not make it to K

          the convention was fabulous

          the public show was crap

          Nice review, Mini. Here are my observations.

          10 Good Things:
          1. The people. (Except the bastard who 'found' Gail's camera and didn't hand
          it in).
          2. The site.
          3. The renegade stage (well done Mini, Little Paul, and Mike).
          4. Rumplestiltskin.
          5. Mary in renegade!
          6. The weather (too hot to juggle. Great!)
          7. The food.
          8. The beer.
          9. The black forest.
          10. The public during the parade.

          1 Not so good thing (oh, alright.. 1 crap thing)
          1. The public show.

          10 bad things.
          1. The bastard who STOLE Gail's camera.
          2. The arsehole who threw a glass at Nick in renegade.
          3. Climbing the mountain between the bar and the campsite at 3.30am, pissed.
          4. Everybody can juggle better than me.
          5 Sitting in the gym for hours to see Lucas NOT flash 14 rings. (Good rengade
          material though)
          6. Dogs on site.
          7 Wasps on site.
          8 Ants on site.
          9. ..er...
          10. ..thats it.

          cheers

          Bob
          bobd@...
        • mini
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 14, 2000
            1 thing to add to the bad things and something which I hope not many
            people where aware of!

            the 3 all white protectors of the germans nations pride (arsehole
            skinheads to you and I) who decided to arrive on site at 3am on the
            last night and chuck a few bottles around until a few of us where
            called to "watch" over them.. they left!

            also hopefully no-one was affected by the right wing march that took
            place through K on the saunday after the end of ejc. i warned a few
            of our more tanned mates to watch their backs in the town.

            ->10 bad things.
            ->1. The bastard who STOLE Gail's camera.
            ->2. The arsehole who threw a glass at Nick in renegade.
            ->3. Climbing the mountain between the bar and the campsite at 3.30am,
            pissed.
            ->4. Everybody can juggle better than me.
            ->5 Sitting in the gym for hours to see Lucas NOT flash 14 rings.
            (Good rengade
            ->material though)
            ->6. Dogs on site.
            ->7 Wasps on site.
            ->8 Ants on site.
            ->9. ..er...
            ->10. ..thats it.
            ->
            ->cheers
            ->
            ->Bob
            ->bobd@...
            ->
            ->
            ->
            ->

            Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

            http://www.minimansell.com

            Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
            Buy your juggling equipment online at http://come.to/jesters
          • mini

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 15, 2000
                Thanks for that Mini - I feel _so_ much better now, knowing that I've seen
                some superb stuff out here!!

                Still missing all you guys a bit, but the ones out here (that includes the
                girls as well) are looking after me. Went swimming in one of their pools
                this morning - 3am, after a few drinks. Marvellous.

                Later,

                Sam

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 17, 2000
                  >for those who did not make it to K
                  >
                  >the convention was fabulous
                  >
                  >the public show was crap

                  Short and to the point... Mind you... 3 (Yes count them... 3) torches...
                  this Lucas guy is clearly in league with the devil... and he can do chops.

                  Yes peeps... I'm back at work and releived to be sat at a keyboard
                  with all the letters in the right places...

                  -Paul