need to juggle.

  • kenickietwist
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
      Hi there everyone, i have been juggling for about 10yrs now, used to
      live in newcastle upon tyne, i had lots of like minded people there
      to juggle with. now living in leeds and i want some new people to
      practice juggling with plus learn some new tricks, any body in the
      leeds area get in touch please, save me from the boredom....ktwist.
    • C D Cooke
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
        On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 01:22:11PM -0000, kenickietwist wrote:
        > Hi there everyone, i have been juggling for about 10yrs now, used to
        > live in newcastle upon tyne, i had lots of like minded people there
        > to juggle with. now living in leeds and i want some new people to
        > practice juggling with plus learn some new tricks, any body in the
        > leeds area get in touch please, save me from the boredom....ktwist.

        I juggle at the uni on mondays @ 7:30 term time. There is also Hullabaloo
        at woodhouse community centre. Ive only been there once so cant really
        comment, but it was fun.

        Come along to the uni though, feel free to email me for more details.

        --
        Chris
      • mike_j_armstrong
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
          --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "kenickietwist"
          <kenickietwist@y...> wrote:
          > now living in leeds and i want some new people to practice juggling
          > with plus learn some new tricks

          When I left Leeds just over a year ago both the clubs were thriving
          and well worth going to. The uni club meets on Monday night at 7.30
          (in term time) and Hullabaloo Community Circus is on Wednesday nights
          in Woodhouse community centre on Woodhouse Street (straight down the
          road from Hyde Park corner).

          Details for both are available at
          http://www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/index.php?country=222

          Cheers