RE: [uk_jugglers] Workshop timetable.

  • Pemberton, Brian
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 8, 2003
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Sarah Carter [mailto:sarah@...]
      Sent: 08 April 2003 14:10
      To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [uk_jugglers] Workshop timetable.

      Poo.

      From the look of http://www.bjc2003.co.uk/workshop-tt.php it looks like the
      bulk of the beginners stuff is on the Thursday.

      I was looking forward to my first British too :o(

      Sarah (very much a beginner and getting there very late Thursday night)
      --

      I wouldn't worry too much.
      If past BJC's are anything to go by, there will be "a number of changes" to

      cheers

      Brian
    • Roger Davies
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 8, 2003
        Yes don't worry, I have added in my workshops yet. I normally run at least
        1 workshops a day for unicyclists. So if you want to unicycle come and find
        my workshops.

        Roger
        __________________________

        The UK's Unicycle Source
        http://www.unicycle.uk.com
        __________________________
        > bulk of the beginners stuff is on the Thursday.
        >
        > I was looking forward to my first British too :o(
        >
        > Sarah (very much a beginner and getting there very late Thursday night)
        > --
        >
        > I wouldn't worry too much.
        > If past BJC's are anything to go by, there will be "a number of changes"
        > the published schedule ;o)
        > Also, there's always likely to be people around who will be willing to
        show
        > you stuff and give advice :o)
        >
        > cheers
        >
        > Brian

      • John Kennett
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 8, 2003
          On 08 April 2003 at 14:09 Sarah wrote:

          > From the look of http://www.bjc2003.co.uk/workshop-tt.php it looks like the
          > bulk of the beginners stuff is on the Thursday.

          > I was looking forward to my first British too :o(

          > Sarah (very much a beginner and getting there very late Thursday night)

          Like Brian said, don't worry too much as there will be plenty of
          people willing to help you out if you can't make it to the workshops.

          I am really impressed with the line up of workshops that Jason and
          Dave have managed to organise. I have just printed 1000 copies of it,
          so I hope there won't be *too* many major changes! There will be a
          large board with updates posted on it in the gym though, so do check.

          The fencing is up, the electrics are going in, No Fit State tent is
          nearly up, the bar is being built, the yellow and red reception tent
          is being hoisted. Not long to go now :D

          See you soon
          John
          --
          John Kennett
          john@...
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 8, 2003
            "the bar is nearly up"

            Surely that should be the first thing up, erecting heras is thirsty work you know (well you do by now)

            Can I be the first to congratulate you on a job well done ;-)

            See you in the bar tomorrow night.

            > bulk of the beginners stuff is on the Thursday.

            > I was looking forward to my first British too :o(

            > Sarah (very much a beginner and getting there very late Thursday night)

            Like Brian said, don't worry too much as there will be plenty of
            people willing to help you out if you can't make it to the workshops.

            I am really impressed with the line up of workshops that Jason and
            Dave have managed to organise. I have just printed 1000 copies of it,
            so I hope there won't be *too* many major changes! There will be a
            large board with updates posted on it in the gym though, so do check.

            The fencing is up, the electrics are going in, No Fit State tent is
            nearly up, the bar is being built, the yellow and red reception tent
            is being hoisted. Not long to go now :D

            See you soon
            John
            --
            John Kennett
            john@...
            BJC2003 Brighton 10-13 April
            www.bjc2003.co.uk

          • Luke Burrage
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 8, 2003
              > > Sarah (very much a beginner and getting there very
              > late Thursday night)
              >
              > Like Brian said, don't worry too much as there will
              > be plenty of
              > people willing to help you out if you can't make it
              > to the workshops.

              I offered to run a workshop called "creative ring
              juggling (painless)" but I don't seem to have been
              added to the list. I'll take the Friday Midday-1pm
              slot if possible. This means, of course, that you will
              have to go through each one of the thousand sheets you
              printed and add that info by hand...

              Lukas

              =====
              brand new address for
              luke burrage's thing on the net:
              http://lukeburrages.thingonthe.net

              Yahoo! Plus
              For a better Internet experience
              http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer
            • John Kennett
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 8, 2003
                On 08 April 2003 at 17:56 Luke wrote:

                > I offered to run a workshop called "creative ring juggling
                > (painless)" but I don't seem to have been added to the list. I'll
                > take the Friday Midday-1pm slot if possible.

                Ta! I'll make sure Jason knows

                > This means, of course, that you will have to go through each one of
                > the thousand sheets you printed and add that info by hand...

                That's OK. We're running out of things to do anyway.

                Just on the off chance that we miss a few sheets, and you happen pick
                one of the couple of unchanged ones, I hear that Dave the Bastard has
                commissioned a fantastic, patented, king size "up to date workshop
                programme" board which will be situated in Hall 1.

                John
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 9, 2003
                  ...And why's the boomerang workshop in a squash court? That's a blummin big
                  area to knock a little black bouncy ball around in or we'll be putting some
                  damn big holes in the wall...