Are we the oldest?

  • Mark Cooper
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 1, 2003
      I've got a slot on our local radio next Tuesday and was wondering
      whether our workshop in Aylesbury is the longest running in the
      country. We've been going for 16 years now, without ever changing
      venue - Can anyone top that?

      Mark
    • Mini Mansell
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 21, 2003
        in denmark i even say a tiny keyring sized version of Bop it