RE: Re[2]: [uk_jugglers] Volleyclub at the BJC

  • Luke Burrage
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2003
      > > can be done with clubs as well
      >
      > ..in which case it is know as Volleyclub. Same same.
      > Probably more fun with
      > clubs than balls, because of the various ways of
      > throwing the pass
      > (tomahawks and helicopters are especially fun).

      This isn't entirely true. It is a lot harder with
      clubs as they are more tricky to catch when spinning
      fast or a strange angles. With balls you don't have to
      worry about that sort of thing so instead of it just
      being the best juggler who wins you have to use
      tactics. Compare mens tennis (big men acing on every
      service) with badminton (running all over the court
      trying to out-think your opponent). Both fun but
      totally different.

      Lukas

      PS. Might as well mention it here:
      there is a competition on my website where you can
      either win the latest Peapot bounce juggling video or
      a set of juggling boobies. And today is your LAST
      CHANCE to enter.
      http://lukeburrages.thingonthe.net/competition.html

      =====
      brand new address for