Re: juggling

  • mike_j_armstrong
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 7, 2003
      --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "bestbhoy1888" <no1tim9@h...>
      wrote:
      > i am a keen juggler and i want to know when the next convention is
      > near scotland

      http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?country=222 is the best
      maintained list of juggling events - so far it looks like these two
      are near Scotland:
      18th - 20th July, 2003 1st British Contact Juggling Convention,
      Thornhill Community Centre (near Stirling), United Kingdom

      1st November, 2003 Lancaster Halloween Juggling Convention, Lancaster
      University, United Kingdom

      HTH
      -Mike
    • circuskevin
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 7, 2003
        wrote:
        > i am a keen juggler and i want to know when the next convention is
        > near scotland

        Well there's a convention here in Birmingham tomorrow. Only have to
        roll out of bed for that one. So near I could ride one of my silly
        bikes to it.
        Near Scotland?....I hope so.... I've a gig in Scotland soon!
        Talking about Scotland, well Scottish people more precisely, has
        anyone an email for Donald Grant? Wonder what he's up to lately?
        Enough of my ramblings.

        Circus Kevin