juggling

  • bestbhoy1888
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 7, 2003
      i am a keen juggler and i want to know when the next convention is
      near scotland
    • mike_j_armstrong
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 7, 2003
        --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "bestbhoy1888" <no1tim9@h...>
        wrote:
        > i am a keen juggler and i want to know when the next convention is
        > near scotland

        http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?country=222 is the best
        maintained list of juggling events - so far it looks like these two
        are near Scotland:
        18th - 20th July, 2003 1st British Contact Juggling Convention,
        Thornhill Community Centre (near Stirling), United Kingdom

        1st November, 2003 Lancaster Halloween Juggling Convention, Lancaster
        University, United Kingdom

        HTH
        -Mike
      • circuskevin
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 7, 2003
          wrote:
          > i am a keen juggler and i want to know when the next convention is
          > near scotland

          Well there's a convention here in Birmingham tomorrow. Only have to
          roll out of bed for that one. So near I could ride one of my silly
          bikes to it.
          Near Scotland?....I hope so.... I've a gig in Scotland soon!
          Talking about Scotland, well Scottish people more precisely, has
          anyone an email for Donald Grant? Wonder what he's up to lately?
          Enough of my ramblings.

          Circus Kevin