London

  • Muc2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi,
          My First post to the group !! AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhh !

          Does anyone know if there is any Juggling or Circus type stuff happening in London on the 13th and 14th of August (when I fly back form Germany) ????? Possibly at Circus space ????

      Muc

      " I didn't lose my mind. It was mine to give away! "

    • Alan S>
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 2:59 AM
        --- In uk_jugglers@egroups.com, "Muc2" <muc@z...> wrote:
        > My First post to the group !! AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhh !

        <SDFrost>"Hello, good evening, and welcome"</SDFrost>

        > Does anyone know if there is any Juggling or Circus type stuff
        > happening in London on the 13th and 14th of August (when I fly
        > back form Germany) ????? Possibly at Circus space ????

        Well, there's a regular workshop on Sunday evenings at the Circus
        Space - Sean can probably confirm the time and cost - I haven't been
        down there for ages (note to self: get down there soon!)

        That covers the 13th. Not too sure about the Monday - there used to
        be a workshop at Hammersmith, but that may have closed for the
        summer. And if you're around on the Tuesday, there's always our bash
        up in Whetstone, N20...

        No doubt Mini will be along soon to remind us of his listings page...
        the URL of which escapes me, but can no doubt be found in the useful
        Links section at http://www.egroups.com/links/uk_jugglers/ - ah yes,
        here it is: http://go.to/bclubs :-)

        AlaN S>
        http://www.imperfect.org