BJC public show

  • John Kennett
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2003
      Here's a taster of what we've got in store for you all at the public
      show in Brighton . . .

      Your host for the evening is the fast moving fast talking Tim Bat
      (who, as it happens, was at the very first European Juggling Convention
      which was held in Brighton in 1978!)

      Acts confirmed so far include:

      Arron Sparks on yo-yo
      Sam and Stewart club passing
      Sean and Kati with balls and plates
      Yella Fever's stunning hats routine
      Luka Luka with loads of clubs
      Bongo Bolero with their acro-balance comedy

      There are more acts to be confirmed, plus some very familiar faces
      doing slightly unusual things!

      All of the acts are superb. There is no padding in this show. And no
      dangling . . .

      John
      --
      John Kennett
      john@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2003
        for anyone who has is planning on making ONLY one trip to Brighton, and
        has read both of Johns posts. make that trip to the British.
        Far more fun that the Brighton Circus festival!.
      • John Kennett
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2003
          On 01 February 2003 at 18:51 Mini wrote:
          > for anyone who has is planning on making ONLY one trip to Brighton, and
          > has read both of Johns posts. make that trip to the British.

          Can't argue with that!

          John
          --
          John Kennett
          john@...
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2003
            In your last message, you said:

            > Arron Sparks on yo-yo
            After the lessons learned from putting contact on stage at Cardiff I hope
            you've done something that means those at the back will be able to see this
            one.. not the most visual of props, a yoyo...

            N.
          • Mini Mansell
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2003
              Crystal Ball Paul did his contact Routine in Rotterdam EJC. I was lucky
              enough to be sat in the front row so got a good view, those at the very
              back had the life images on a Huge video wall, but those half way back saw
              basically nothing. the video wall was above their heads. and the stage too
              far away to appreciate what Paul was doing

              > After the lessons learned from putting contact on stage at Cardiff I hope
              > you've done something that means those at the back will be able to see
              this
              > one.. not the most visual of props, a yoyo...
              >
              > N.

            • Pemberton, Brian
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
                >Here's a taster of what we've got in store for you all at the public
                >show in Brighton . . .

                [snip]

                >And no dangling . . .

                *shudder*