RE: [uk_jugglers] Entertainment agencies

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
      Saw him at Glasto, his act was very good (sorry, nearly said 'tight' there).

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Preacher Muad'Dib
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
        Thanks,I'll give him a bell.
        I've heard of Mr.Methane...not what I'd personally consider an artist but it
        takes all types :-)

        Preacher

        > > Hi,I'm moving to London in the near future and I'm looking for some
        > good entertainment agencies in the UK that anyone knows of.
        >
        > Hi Preacher,
        >
        > Try Mike Malley www.ukstars.co.uk . He books a lot of unusual acts
        > for the University Circuit etc. Steve Rawlings is one of the acts on
        > his books better known to jugglers.
        > I once had to share a dressing room with another of his acts - Mr
        > Methane....fortunately he was saving himself for his stage
        > performance!
        >
        > Circus Kevin

      • Preacher Muad'Dib
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
          Well I've never see him live,and I am the last to discredit someone's
          opinion of what is their art and so on...

          But I just can't see anything *I'd* be proud of in farting for a living in a
          green spandex costume.

          If he's happy doing what he's doing then good for him,and it's an honest
          living.

          I just see it as toilet humour,nothing I can admire.

          If anyone knows what I mean?

          Preacher