Re: [uk_jugglers] Call from the Beeb

  • Preacher Muad'Dib
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2000
      Well that's me out

      Talented...

      Damnit I knew I should have worked on that.

      Preacher

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
          > I had a call from the BBC last night. They asked if I knew anyone
          who
          > was talented but nervous about going on stage. They are running this
          > program on Wednesday whereby Paul McKenna gives them hypnotherapy
          > with the aim of giving them the confidence to go on stage.
          > Any takers?

          I'd love to do it, but I'm too nervous.

          --
          Glyn Hanton
          Loaded Dice Design and Media

          tel : 01438 726248
          mob : 07957 303251
          glyn@...
          www.loadeddice.co.uk
        • paul.seward@bristol.ac.uk
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
            --On 02 December 2002 14:21 +0000 Glyn Hanton <glyn@...> wrote:

            >> I had a call from the BBC last night. They asked if I knew anyone
            > who
            >> was talented but nervous about going on stage. They are running this
            >> program on Wednesday whereby Paul McKenna gives them hypnotherapy
            >> with the aim of giving them the confidence to go on stage.
            >> Any takers?
            >
            > I'd love to do it, but I'm too nervous.

            badum tsh.

            -Paul
            wondering if he can convincingly fake stage fright in return for some
            blatant self publicity
          • Chris Cooke
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
              On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 paul.seward@... wrote:

              :-Paul
              :wondering if he can convincingly fake stage fright in return for some
              :blatant self publicity

              why not its all a show :)

              --
              Chris
            • Mark Neale
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
                > :wondering if he can convincingly fake stage fright in return for some
                > :blatant self publicity
                >
                > why not its all a show :)

                And if you don't, the Beeb'll probably employ some out-of-work actor to pretend that they've got terrible stage fright, spend 4 episodes conquering it and go on to Hollywood stardom

                Mark 'Cynical, me?' Neale
                http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

                One click access to the Top Search Engines
                http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom