Re[2]: [uk_jugglers] BJC2003 webmaster required!

  • John Kennett
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 28, 2002
      On 28 October 2002 at 09:28 Steve wrote:
      > Anybody on this yet? If not, want to send me some bumf?

      Steve, Jon

      Sorry not to have replied earlier, but I've been a bit snowed under.
      Thanks for the offers of help. I'll sort out FTP access and some bumf
      and send it to Steve if that's still OK.

      Cheers!
      John
      --
      John Kennett
      john@...
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
        Come on then! :-)

        Not getting impatient, just giving you a nudge - once you've set up the
        account we'll be able to get things moving and needn't bother you again:
        and it's all time being chipped off the important end of the project:
        the bit between the site being up and the convention happening!

        If I can get ssh & ftp access like the ijdb has then that'd be enough to
        get working on the site structure, even without all the bumf.

        How about it? Go on - you know you want to...

        Sponsor ---------------------~-->
        > Is your business paying to much?
        > Affordable insurance and benefits packages for Less.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/jCP0DB/E.mEAA/jd3IAA/UMTolB/TM
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Steve Carter
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
          AAARGH I hate that! Pesky reply-to's

          O well, just for the record, this wasn't *meant* to be a public stunt in
          front of all the other jugglers on the list...

          > Not getting impatient, just giving you a nudge - once you've set up
          the
          > account we'll be able to get things moving and needn't bother you
          again:
          > and it's all time being chipped off the important end of the project:
          > the bit between the site being up and the convention happening!
          >
          > If I can get ssh & ftp access like the ijdb has then that'd be enough
          > get working on the site structure, even without all the bumf.
          >
          > How about it? Go on - you know you want to...

        • Luke Burrage
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
            John, I'm not sure I'd let someone who can't even
            reply to emails correctly be responsible for the BJC
            website. Unless it was just a publicity stunt.

            But don't tell Steve that I recomended against him.

            Luke

            --- Steve Carter <steveatjugglerdotnet@...>
            wrote: > AAARGH I hate that! Pesky reply-to's

            > O well, just for the record, this wasn't *meant* to
            > be a public stunt in
            > front of all the other jugglers on the list...

            =====
            luke burrage's thing on the net:
            http://www.lukeburrage.co.uk
            For a laugh, check it out.

            http://uk.my.yahoo.com
          • John Kennett
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
              On 06 November 2002 at 13:27 Luke wrote:
              > John, I'm not sure I'd let someone who can't even
              > reply to emails correctly be responsible for the BJC
              > website. Unless it was just a publicity stunt.

              Hey, I'll let anyone do anything if it means I don't have to!

              Steve, I will sort it out next week. I promise! As I run a firework
              display company I'm a tad busy at the moment, but I should have a bit
              more time after the weekend!

              > But don't tell Steve that I recomended against him.

              Won't tell a soul . . .

              John