Funding deadline looms!

  • Charlie Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      The CIRCUS SPACE CREATION STUDIO BURSARIES deadline is noon on Friday 19th
      July 2002. Awards are of £500 or £1000 for research and development and
      there can be (if you wish) space / equipment at TCS available for use. You
      don't have to be based in London or do anything actually at TCS! While you
      can't pay for your own time with these awards, you can pay for a director or
      choreographer or lighting designer or whatever to work with you.

      Full details are on our website or in the summer version of The Circus Space
      Flyer.

      The JERWOOD CIRCUS AWARDS (one of £10,000 and two of £5,000) deadline is
      August 23rd. Again full details on our website or call for a leaflet with
      full details.

      Please let others know too.

      Charlie Holland
      Programme Director, The Circus Space
      Coronet Street, London N1 6HD
      Tel: 020 7613 4141 ext 254
      Fax: 020 7729 9422
      e-mail: charlieholland@...
      website: http://www.thecircusspace.co.uk

      --------------------------------------
      This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in
      error, please delete it, do not use or disclose the information in any way,
      and notify the sender immediately. The contents of this message may contain
      personal views which are not the views of The Circus Space, unless
      specifically stated. All liability for errors and viruses is excluded
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
        Back to bother y'all after moving house a while back and breaking my last
        pootah in the process..
        Apologies to anyone who's been getting bounced by my server since around 7th
        July when I ran out of space there..
        And watch _this_ space for news of my pending housewarming party :-)