Re: Lakes Convention

  • orinoco_flo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2002
      Jak, the lakes convention website says that on line registration is
      coming soon, any idea when or shall I pre reg by post?

      Cheers

      Jon
    • mini
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2002
        Do it by post John.

        silly reason, but believe it or not i re installed wsftp and over
        wrote my existing settings. now waiting for ntl to tell me what my
        ftp password is. (its a 8 digit one and i never got round to
        changing it to something sensible)

        On Sun, 02 Jun 2002 11:25:53 -0000, you wrote:

        ->Jak, the lakes convention website says that on line registration is
        ->coming soon, any idea when or shall I pre reg by post?
        ->
        ->Cheers
        ->
        ->Jon
        ->
        ->
        ->------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        ->
        ->
        ->
        ->Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        ->

        My Homepage
        www.minimansell.com

        The Worldwide juggling clubs listings
        www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
        www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/

        Jesters
        http://come.to/jesters
      • jesters
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
          Thanks Paul,

          Jak

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
            Jon,

            Pre reg by post please,

            Regards,

            Jak

            >Jak, the lakes convention website says that on line registration is
            >coming soon, any idea when or shall I pre reg by post?
            >
            >Cheers
            >
            >Jon

          • jesters
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
              Mini,

              Did you get my message about change of telephone number for web site?

              Hope you are well.

              Regards,

              Jak