Re: [uk_jugglers] Tumble driers...

  • mike bridge
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2002
      Send them to me, i offer a crap juggling service that will ensure that they
      are dropped more than usual, kicked in dispair and generally abused. the
      service comes at a cost, for more details please contact.
      for less abuse just contact

      mike (still winding mike armstrong up about getting mikeatjuggler.net!)