Convention act music...

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:36 AM
      Just for those of you that don't read rec.juggling... I thought I'd post a
      copy here as well...

      Have you ever spent hours agonising over what piece of music would suit
      your new routine best?

      Have you wasted literally weeks trawling through your friends CD
      collection looking for *just* the right piece of music?

      Well fear not! We at lpbk.net have slaved long and hard to bring to you
      the easiest way of chosing a piece of music possible!

      Simply go to http://www.lpbk.net/music/ and fill in the form and let us do
      the hard work!

      We have spent many hours watching convention acts, and have finally
      compiled the results, having managed to distill years of research into a
      10 question survey.

      Answer the survey honestly, and it'll tell you which album you should be
      listening to when thinking about music for your act to ensure that you
      come up with something that is not only suitable, but (almost) original!

      This has been a pulbic service announcement.

      -Paul
      www.lpbk.net - Your home may be at risk if you leave the gas on.