RE: [uk_jugglers] BJC 2002 - some pics

  • Greenway, Simon
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 5:46 AM
      [BTW the link to page 2 is broken]

      [<sdg>] fixed.

      -simon

    • Nicky Wallace
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 11:43 AM
        Hi,

        ----- Original Message -----
        From: Mark Tillotson <markt@...>
        To: <uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 2:13 PM
        Subject: Re: [uk_jugglers] BJC 2002 - some pics

        > Greenway, Simon wrote:
        >
        > > http://members.tripod.com/~unicycling/bjc2002.htm
        <http://members.tripod.com/~unicycling/bjc2002.htm>
        > > some pics & stuff.
        > >
        > > -simon

        > __Mark T
        >
        > PS Anyone remember the words to the grip-top socks poem?

        No, but I think its unlikely it was written by the person who claimed they
        wrote it as it is apparently quite a well known tongue twister used to help
        people with public speaking. First link I found is
        http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Stage/2203/warmups.html

        While I'm here, BJC was great so thanks to the organisers.

        I'm not sure if we'll ever offer to do the BJC in Belfast as we don't think
        many would go. At least we still have the Belfast convention happening in
        September and juggling seems to be growing in Ireland and N Ireland anyway.

        Nicky

        Give me the gift off a ripped-off poem - can I get my fire clubs now?