Re: [uk_jugglers] short review

  • Bob Dilworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      Thanks for the review Mini. As I am am well brassed off, having had to make
      a late decision not to go, the worse you can make it sound the better I'll
      feel. Lie if you have to, but tell me it was crap :-)

      Bob
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
        nope, dont enyone please get the understanding thwt bjc was crap. it
        wsa not. it was fun and enjoable and all those things.

        just different to most years

        On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:16:55 +0100, you wrote:

        ->Thanks for the review Mini. As I am am well brassed off, having had
        to make
        ->a late decision not to go, the worse you can make it sound the
        better I'll
        ->feel. Lie if you have to, but tell me it was crap :-)
        ->
        ->Bob
        ->> every year i think the general population of a juggling convention
        becomes
        ->expectant, and possibly dependant on a few basic things
        ->>
[...]
        ->> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        ->>
        ->>
        ->
        ->
        ->------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        ->
        ->
        ->
        ->Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        ->

        My Homepage
        www.minimansell.com

        The Worldwide juggling clubs listings
        www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
        www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/

        Jesters
        http://come.to/jesters
      • John Kennett
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
          On 31 Mar 2002 at 20:16 Mini wrote:

          > Whitstable, is i feel lacking in some things.

          > the bar, is tiny, expensive, and not a place to chill and party, it
          > also closes at 11

          Screwed by the licensing magistrates at very short notice unfortunately.
          It was meant to be open late, and next to the renegade tent. It's
          location was a last minute compromise -- not perfect, but better than
          no bar!

          > the food on site is non existant. there was a burger van on day one,
          > this is now gone, and a slow, expensive school canteen.

          The burger van did come back, and there was a very good curry stall
          last night. However it has been noted for next year!

          > the toilets took 2 days to be equiped with paper!

          Also noted for next year.

          > i hope that none of the comments in this email are taken in any way
          > personally by anyone, it is not apersonal attack. i do appreciate
          > the work involved in a BJC. it just feels like somethings
          > just did not click!

          I'm sure that people on this list are familiar enough with your
          blunt tone to realise that you're not being personal!

          > Roll on 2003. brighton here i come

          Good! See you there.

          By the way, it's 10-13 APRIL 2003, NOT MAY as shown on the flyers!

          John
        • mini
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
            ->
            ->By the way, it's 10-13 APRIL 2003, NOT MAY as shown on the flyers!
            ->
            ->John

            ah, a lot of people wondered about this John!