2002: One Step Beyond goes paintballing!!!!!

  • Circus Society
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 7:56 AM
      As an extension to Birmingham Uni's juggling convention (2002: One Step
      Beyond, 16th March) we're thinking of going PAINTBALLING on Sunday 17th (the
      day after the convention).
      Floor crash space would be available on the Saturday night but I'll need to
      know how many people are interested.

      This means the event will now consist of:
      Saturday 16th:
      daytime convention (with games in afternoon)
      evening renegade show at pub followed by balti

      Sunday 17th:
      daytime PAINTBALLING!!

      If anyone is thinking of coming to our convention and is interested in
      coming paintballing with us PLEASE EMAIL US ASAP, (circus@...),
      its quite urgent that I get an idea of numbers!
      The cost will be around �30 which includes transport from Birmingham. I
      can't guarantee this will be the final price but it shouldn't be much more
      (we're students so price will be kept rock bottom!!).
      For further info about what the sport of paintballing is please visit the
      university's paintballing society's webpage, www.guild.bham.ac.uk/paintsoc

      For any further info about our convention please go to our website
      www.guild.bham.ac.uk/circus and follow the links to "One Step Beyond"

      Alternatively email us at circus@... and we'll get back to you
      as soon as we can.

      Thanks for your time,

      Anna Weston
      (President, Birmingham Uni Circus Society)

      The contents of this email may be privileged and are confidential. It may
      not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s), nor
      copied in any way. If received in error, please advise the sender, then
      delete it from your system.
    • Karen Whitby
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 8:08 AM
        don't go paintballing it's scary and IT HURTS - well you may enjoy it, but I found it more painful than any concievable juggling injury (apart from dropping a 5 contact ball shower on your head - but who would be that silly!!??)
        Karen
        Circus Society <circus@...> wrote: As an extension to Birmingham Uni's juggling convention (2002: One Step
[...]

      • Paul Seward
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 7:33 AM
          >>> jugglejay@... 03/04/02 04:08pm >>>
          >
          > don't go paintballing it's scary and IT HURTS -

          "Duncan... I'm blind!"

          Taken from whats surely the highlight of Ant n Decs career. The scene in
          Byker Grove where Duncan (Dec) shoots PJ (Ant) in the face with a paintball
          gun.

          Some would say it was a shame it was only a paintball gun.

          but I couldn't *possibly* comment.

          -Paul
          www.lpbk.net - Novell - Now theres a quality product! Where?