Re: [uk_jugglers] Digest Number 511

  • mini
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2002
      yup down again. was up earleir. teething problems

      On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:37:00 -0000, you wrote:

      ->So why do I get Forbidden Access when I go there then???
      ->DOesn't seem to be very up and running!
      ->
      ->
      ->Purple lady
      ->
      ->purplelady@...
      ->
      ->
      ->>http://www.ejc2002.de/
      ->
      ->
      ->
      ->>website up and running for the European Jugging convention
      ->
      ->>prices are not yet set but are likely to be in the 75 euro range
      ->
      ->
      ->
      ->
      ->
      ->Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      ->

      My Homepage
      www.minimansell.com

      The Worldwide juggling clubs listings
      www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
      www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/

      Jesters
      http://come.to/jesters
    • Ian Palmer at yahoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2002
        Looks like default page on server not set to index.htm
        cause it works if you type http://www.ejc2002.de/index.htm