Re: [uk_jugglers] Rah Rah Rah!!!! Dan The Hat is Here!!!!!!

  • Simon Gregson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 18, 2000
      On Tue, 18 July 2000, "Paul Seward" wrote:

      > -Paul
      > The Little Paul with the Big Kitbag working out how to build a Flaming Jenga set

      Tip petrol on it.

      Simon.
    • Paul Seward
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 18, 2000
        >> -Paul
        >> The Little Paul with the Big Kitbag working out how to build a Flaming Jenga set
        >
        >Tip petrol on it.
        >
        >Simon.

        Thanks for the "hot tip"

        -Paul
      • Dan Hat
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 18, 2000
          Paul with the big kitbag said:

          >Myself, and a couple of peeps from leeds are planning on heading for
          >Belgium a couple of days before the convention... so a pre convention mini
          >convention sort of thing could be fun...
          >
          >does this mean I have to get *organised* now?

          No, it does not mean you have to get orginised at all! I will send an
          e-mail nearer the day saying what out path will be to Germany. I we can
          meet up, that would be cool. If not, I am sure we will have a beer together
          in Germany (get your union jacks ready!)

          I'll be in touch

          Dan The Hat
        • lawrie shaw
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 18, 2000
            Mini says:
            >sunderland. local to me! have we met?

            Hi Mini,

            no, I'm pretty sure we havn't met yet.

            But I plan to start coming to Durham city Jugglers, in a few weeks time. So
            I'm sure we will meet at some stage.

            Lawrie

          • mini
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 18, 2000
              On Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:32:21 PDT, you wrote:

              ->Mini says:
              ->>sunderland. local to me! have we met?
              ->
              ->Hi Mini,
              ->
              ->
              ->no, I'm pretty sure we havn't met yet.
              ->
              ->But I plan to start coming to Durham city Jugglers, in a few weeks
              time. So
              ->I'm sure we will meet at some stage.
              ->
              ->
              ->
              ->Lawrie
              ->
              ->

              why wait a few weeks. come tonight.

              Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

              http://www.minimansell.com

              Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
              Buy your juggling equipment online at http://come.to/jesters
            • lawrie shaw
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 19, 2000
                MIni says|:

                >why wait a few weeks. come tonight.

                LOve to MIni, BUt I have a commitment to teach my 'circle Dancing' class,
                every third tuesday. Then I am going to Laurieston hall, for a Tai Chi /
                Shiatsu week Tomorrow (thursday). so it will be a couple of weeks before I
                can get there.

                But it is in my diary.

                Lawrie