Looking for Tina

  • junk@flum.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Do anyone know a Swedish girl namned Tina?

      She used to live in Belfast and performs togheter with a guy called
      Ken in Tumble Circus.

      If anyone could help me contact her it would be appreciated.

      Klas
    • james gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Yep, She's still in Belfast, and if you email me off group with some contact
        details, I'll pass them on for you!

        TTFN

        Jaims