Re: [uk_jugglers] I'm here, youre not! :-)

  • Roger Davies
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2001
      And don't forget there is the Mostyn convention on 31st August, 1st and 2nd
      September in North Wales. It is also very cheap.... it must be the best
      shopping convention!

      http://www.unicycle.org.uk/mostyn2001/mostyn2001.html

      Roger
      The UK's Unicycle Source
      http://www.unicycle.uk.com/
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2001
        >>> alans@... 08/01/01 06:58 AM >>>
        >Nigel suggested:
        >
        >> ...Mini's out there, so we _could_ take the
        >> opportunity for some unmoderated gossip and
        >> slander...
        >
        >Ah, but in his wisdom, early on in the group, he
        >appointed me co-mod so I could tidy up the link
        >listings.
        >
        >So watch it!! I've got my eye on you in his
        >absence :-)

        Well, lets get all chatty anyway. It'll cheer mini up
        when he looks at his inbox and sees all these lovely messages... or something like that.

        (Oh, and I'm in Amsterdam today, see
        http://www.lpbk.net/thought for more info on how I'm
        doing... I may be out of the country but I can still
        plug my site :-)

        Anyway, I'm bored with this email now... I think I'll go shopping...

        see yall when I see yall!

        -Paul
        www.lpbk.net - stick that in your pipe and smoke it