Re: [uk_jugglers] What did I miss?

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
      >>> luke@... 06/05/01 12:22am >>>
      >> Can someone give me a summary of what I missed?
      >
      >Yes, after a long discussion we all still think you
      >are a fat bastard.

      Infact, we have photos of you from the dutch to prove it...

      thumbnails
      http://intelligence.eeng.liv.ac.uk/djc2001/Image019.jpg
      http://intelligence.eeng.liv.ac.uk/djc2001/Image058.jpg

      full pictures
      http://intelligence.eeng.liv.ac.uk/djc2001/full/Image019.jpg
      http://intelligence.eeng.liv.ac.uk/djc2001/full/Image058.jpg

      -Paul
      www.lpbk.net - more stick than you can shake some fun at
    • Paul Seward
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
        >>> nigel@... 06/05/01 12:46am >>>
        >
        >here's what my divorce-addled, sleep deprived, I've had 5 pints of
        >Marble brewery's finest (come to a Manchester convention and go
        >to one of Mike and LP's pub trick workshops if you don't know what I
        >mean ) brain can remember...

        I dont remember running a pub tricks workshop in manchester! I
        remember turning up, juggling for a bit, then it all goes fuzzy... apart
        from the vague memories of Mike trying to chat up the girl in the
        chinese on the way to the show... and there was something about
        chocolate digestive biscuits...

        But if someone told me it had something to do with that filty organic
        vegan ale the marble were selling I might have to believe them...
        bastards... how dare they make such quaffable ale which leaves
        such little trace of a hangover.

        >I don't like really being spelled with only one 'l'.
        >Feck off you illiterate git, you might not like only one 'l' in really but
        >here's most of the grammatical mistakes you made in your last message
        ><g>.
        >I don't care I'm at art college and we don't have to be literate here.

        easily the most entertaining thread of the past few days.

        -Paul
        www.lpbk.net - like a red bull to a rag
      • Mike Armstrong
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
          >>> Paul.Seward@... 05/06/01 09:26:04 >>>
          >I dont remember running a pub tricks workshop in manchester!

          I remember going to the pub with the intention of running a pub tricks workshop.....then it gets a bit hazy

          >I remember turning up, juggling for a bit, then it all goes fuzzy... apart
          >from the vague memories of Mike trying to chat up the girl in the
          >chinese on the way to the show...

          Did I? Nah, you must be confusing me with someone else

          >and there was something about chocolate digestive biscuits...

          <Shudder with embarassment at the drunken arse I made of myself on stage (not for the first time)>

          Manchester was one of the very few conventions I've arrived at in the past year without a hangover - but we did try to put that right asap. I suspect the Manchester convnetion has a much nicer atmosphere than the London one (tho' I've never made it to London, do they clash agin this year?) but the chance to go and get lashed in the Marble would tip the balance anyway. See you all in there 11am on 13/10?

          Mike

          This message is confidential as it contains information about the person we are sending it to. If you have received this message by mistake, please delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

          If this message contains information that you have requested from us please see our standard notice for details of how you may use that information. If the notice is not attached and you require a copy please telephone 0845 9333111 and ask for the customer contact.

          For further information about the Environment Agency call the number above or look at our web site at http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk

        • mini
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2001
            two topics.

            firstly dont forget if your planning ion pre registering for ejc
            then you need to do it SOON. can you pass this info on to your other
            lcoal jugglers please

            2nd WJD is almost upon us.. a weekend in the lakes.
            plans MAY be affot to extend this to a 4 day thing next year (or
            maybe 5 days) if the cost was £35 for 5 days camping in the lake
            district. with absolutely no facilities and nothing to do but play
            with your mates!, eat drink and be merry, i wonder how many people
            would be interested.

            My Homepage
            www.minimansell.com

            The Worldwide juggling clubs listings