Juggler wanted in Shipley 17/06/01

  • Barnes, Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of a friend of a friend. And so I
      can't answer any questions/make comments etc. If anyone is free then (same
      weekend as World Juggling Day) and wants to haggle over prices etc maybe
      they could contact the email address below.

      Dave

      >> I need a juggler for the afternoon of Sunday 17 June 2pm-4.30pm at
      Northcliffe Woods, Shipley. I run a small Gala with dancers and a band and
      stalls and I would like the juggler to wander around the crowd entertaining
      them - so no stage, just mingling. If it's too hard to move around then
      there will be a grass plot area for the juggler. We have some (!) tents if
      it rains.