Street Entertainment listings

  • Orinoco
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2000
      I've just finished catching up on everything posted so far. Isn't
      this group much better than r.j?

      Has anyone noticed that Street Festivals seem to be becoming more
      popular? We have an excellent Winter Festival each year in Tunbridge
      Wells (which this year we have been invited to join in & we may be
      getting a grant out of it too) & there are a couple of other two day
      fests in smaller towns down my way. But they all seem very poorly
      advertised. Are there any websites that fill the void left by the
      Catch & offer Street entertainment listings?

      Jon
      E-mail: orin@...
      Homepage:
      http://www.twjc.co.uk
    • mini
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2000
        On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:37:20 -0000, you wrote:

        ->I've just finished catching up on everything posted so far. Isn't
        ->this group much better than r.j?
        ->
        ->Has anyone noticed that Street Festivals seem to be becoming more
        ->popular? We have an excellent Winter Festival each year in Tunbridge
        ->Wells (which this year we have been invited to join in & we may be
        ->getting a grant out of it too) & there are a couple of other two day
        ->fests in smaller towns down my way. But they all seem very poorly
        ->advertised. Are there any websites that fill the void left by the
        ->Catch & offer Street entertainment listings?
        ->
        ->Jon
        ->E-mail: orin@...
        ->Homepage:
        ->http://www.twjc.co.uk

        its not just stereet fetsivals that are poorly advertised.

        there are DOZENS of events within 50 miles of my home every year that
        make a resounding finacial loss. or suffer very poor atendance. I
        maintain that the reason is poor publicity every time.
        I dont know what the answer is. but i do know that if poeple in the
        town an event is in dont know about it thehn there is a problem
        somewhere!

        Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

        http://www.minimansell.com

        Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
        Buy your juggling equipment online at http://come.to/jesters