Neon Modelling Balloons

  • jesters
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2001
      I don't want this to be a blatant business plug but........

      New product which could be a particularly good earner for anyone who does
      Night Club or other work where UV lighting is involved. Qualatex have a new
      UV sensitive 260 - some of you would have seen it at Cardiff.

      Contact directly (i.e. not as a reply which will go out to the all group) if
      you want further information. Stocks are available.

      Cheers,

      Jak

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Jak Hirst, Jesters, 667 Ecclesall Rd, Sheffield, S11 8PT
      Tel: +44(0)1142 68 28 68
      Fax: +44(0)1142 68 00 07
      e-mail: jesters@...
      Web Site: http://come.to/jesters
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • mini
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2001
        after so many comments at bjc about people never seeing me juggle i
        took a short video today

        check it out.;. its 441 mills with fat heads.

        My Homepage
        www.minimansell.com

        The Worldwide juggling clubs listings
        www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs