Re: [uk_jugglers] juggling shops in Wolves

    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2000
      > or get some Henrys fireclubs as they are lovely (and mine have taken a lot
      > of punishment over the years - really *should* buy some new wick one
      day...)

      Henry's fire clubs are fab.

      --
      Glyn Hanton
      Loaded Dice Design and Media

      07957 303251
      glyn@...
      http://www.loadeddice.co.uk/
    • mini
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 15, 2000
        if anyone wants a juggler.net email address just go to

        www.juggler.net and email partic from there.

        he will set you one up free of charge.

        Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

        http://www.minimansell.com

        Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
        Buy your juggling equipment online at http://come.to/jesters
      • Nog Wilde
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 16, 2004
          Greetings one and all
          does anyone know if there is aproblem with juggler.net as I have had no emails since 3/11 is there anyone out there who can help me ?????
          cheers
          nog
          nog@...

        • Nog Wilde
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 21, 2004
            thumbs up to patrick for all the hard work over the years Charlie if there is anything i can do to help drop me a line