ija

  • mini
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2001
      from the ija website.

      PARENTAL ADVISORY: On the 2000 IJA Championships videotape, Jason
      Garfield's character uses language that may not be considered
      appropriate for some viewers. The following words are used in the act:

      h*ll
      p*sses
      cr*p
      scr*t*m
      pr*st*t*t*
      d*mn
      g*dd*mn
      J*sus

      My Homepage
      www.minimansell.com

      The Worldwide juggling clubs listings
      www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs

      Jesters
      http://go.to/jesters
    • Paul Seward
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2001
        >>> mini@... 04/01/01 09:36pm >>>
        >from the ija website.

        <snip>

        So, how do you pronounce *'s?

        -Th* L*ttl* P**l w*th th* b*g k*tb*g
      • James Soper
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2001
          That sort of language, Min, is a fucking disgrace.

          Yours sincerely

          James Soper.

          +44 7976 320 864
          Box 201 355 Byres Road G12 8QZ UK

          ----------

        • jay.davis@talk21.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2001
            funny... :)
            > That sort of language, Min, is a fucking disgrace.
            >
            >Yours sincerely
            >
            >James Soper.
            >
            >+44 7976 320 864
            >Box 201 355 Byres Road G12 8QZ UK
            >

            >----------
            >From: mini <mini@...>
            >To: uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [uk_jugglers] ija
            >Date: Sun, Apr 1, 2001, 9:36 pm
            >

            > from the ija website.
            >

            > PARENTAL ADVISORY: On the 2000 IJA Championships videotape, Jason
            > Garfield's character uses language that may not be considered
            > appropriate for some viewers. The following words are used in the act:
            >
            > h*ll
            > p*sses
            > cr*p
            > scr*t*m
            > pr*st*t*t*
            > d*mn
            > g*dd*mn
            > J*sus
            >

            > My Homepage
            > www.minimansell.com
            >
            > The Worldwide juggling clubs listings
            > www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
            >
            > Jesters
            > <a Target='_new' Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://go.to/jesters'>http://go.to/jesters</a>

            --------------------
          • sapphyre87
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 26, 2004
              Hi. I am new to the group and went to my first juggling event in
              birmingham on saturday.

              I had a great time, even though i kept dropping my balls :)

              I will definately be going to more. hoping to go to the BJC in Derby
              with Jo and Dave (Crackingcouple)

              Big thank you to Crazy Daisy for making me feel so welcome on
              saturday. Hope to meet some of you again soon.

              Some of you may recognise me as i was helping out on the whipstore
              stall. if you do, i'd love to make some new friends. :)

              Bye for now

              Denny (aka Sapphyre)