Re: [uk_jugglers] Re: Reminder - Leeds festy

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2001
      >>> heldil@... 03/06/01 21:17 PM >>>
      >
      >i am looking forward to seeing you all there at Leeds
      >on Saturday......yes I am making an appearance
      >again...

      Yay!

      >but expect an extra apperance on my half as
      >well (i.e i am bringing the boy/f to keep him out of
      >mischief

      are you sure youre not bringing him to keep *you*
      out of mischeif? <grin>

      >and to show him juggling and drinking is better

      ??? at a convention??? *JUGGLING* you heathen.

      >then....then........then......

      shouldnt that be "than....than........than......"
      oops, sorry, turned into an internet pedant for a
      bit then. I'm sorry.

      >"well somthing
      >wot i would usually do on a saturday (i.e...nothing))

      thats what I intend to be doing, I'll just be doing it
      on the balcony, in leeds. (Or I might go shopping)

      >See you all Saturady and I am jolly well looking
      >forward to it!

      spiffing.

      >lol....sorry after what i heard about Paul and the
      >Americans on r.j i couldn't help it!

      which bit? (You know, I've just this minute realised
      that I aught to count "american baiting" as one of
      my hobbies. I certainly do more of that than I
      do Juggling...)

      -Paul
      The Little Paul with the nasty sore throat
    • Neale, Mark
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2001
        Scrawled by Paul Seward was this:
        > >i am looking forward to seeing you all there at Leeds
        > >on Saturday......yes I am making an appearance
        > >again...
        >
        > Yay!

        I suppose I could break with convention and come along ... but its a long
        way from Paris to Leeds on Friday evening .... have to see what Saturday
        brings - and when I wake up :-)

        > (You know, I've just this minute realised
        > that I aught to count "american baiting" as one of
        > my hobbies. I certainly do more of that than I
        > do Juggling...)

        Ah, one of my favorites as well. Try getting an American to pronounce
        Towcester, or even better, banana, but get them to say it using the english
        pronunciation...it's hilarious

        Mark
      • Paul Seward
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2001
          >>> mjneale@... 03/07/01 09:57 AM >>>

          >> (You know, I've just this minute realised
          >> that I aught to count "american baiting" as one of
          >> my hobbies. I certainly do more of that than I
          >> do Juggling...)
          >
          >Ah, one of my favorites as well. Try getting an
          >American to pronounce Towcester, or even better,
          >banana, but get them to say it using the english
          >pronunciation...it's hilarious

          "Leicester" is a favourite of mine...

          -Paul
          The Little Paul who is a bit worried that the Yanks
          are too much of an easy target