Re: OT: Marmite! [was F&M [ was RE: [uk_jugglers] Fwd: Foot & Mouth & Cardiff ]]

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      >>> nigel@... 03/06/01 18:20 PM >>>
      >
      >And ... Yea, it's off-topic, but no-one's forcing you
      >to read this shit..set up a filter to auto trash
      >anything with OT in the subject line if it bugs
      >you that much....

      good point, well made...

      >there's a disproportionately large amount of highly
      >articulate intelligence on this list ( somewhere,
      >maybe not at this keyboard,

      not at this one either apparently...

      >( Who wasn't asked by Paul if he liked Marmite,

      Hmm... there appears to have been an upturn in no votes
      time to react people! (www.lpbk.net) go on, vote,
      you know you want to... and that includes you Nigel!

      > but I think I know why, and it's got nothing to do
      >with potentially skewing survey results...)

      You keep that hampster conversation out of this! <grin>

      -Paul
      The Little Paul who isnt going to comment on the F&M
      thing coz trolling on that one is just *too* easy