Dates of other conventions

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 10:18 AM
      Hi all,

      Can't get at the JIS at the moment for some reason, so could I ask a favour?
      Could people let me know which of the following are confirmed:

      Bristol con. 14th-23rd Sep
      Durham?? 7th Oct
      Manchester 14th Oct

      Reason is, we're thinking of doing Cambridge convention again and need to
      check no dates clash.

      Charlie
      Cambridge Community Circus
    • Jaims Gibson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 10:49 AM
        Don't know about Durham and Manchester, but Bristol is the 16th - 24th September. The other two aren't on the JIS as far as I could see.

        TTFN,

        Jaims
      • mini
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 11:22 PM
          Durham is the 21st this year

          On Tue, 2 May 2000 18:18:25 +0100, you wrote:

          ->Hi all,
          ->
          ->Can't get at the JIS at the moment for some reason, so could I ask a
          favour?
          ->Could people let me know which of the following are confirmed:
          ->
          ->Bristol con. 14th-23rd Sep
          ->Durham?? 7th Oct
          ->Manchester 14th Oct
          ->
          ->Reason is, we're thinking of doing Cambridge convention again and
          need to
          ->check no dates clash.
          ->
          ->Charlie
          ->Cambridge Community Circus

          Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

          http://www.minimansell.com

          Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
          Buy your juggling equipment online at http://come.to/jesters