Re: [uk_jugglers] juggling

  • Paul Seward
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2001
      >>> Jamie.Milner@... 01/30/01 11:53pm >>>
      >
      >have you efer thought of buying two more dogs and juggling them?

      Dogs are over-rated as Juggling props. You dont get nearly as
      neat a pattern from dogs as you do from kittens... and you have
      to re-fuel the dogs more often. (I can only get 2-3 minuites burn time
      out of a puppy, whereas I get at lest 4 minuites out of a kitten.)

      -Paul
      The Little Paul off to find some seals and a devilstick...
    • bestbhoy1888
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 7, 2003
        i am a keen juggler and i want to know when the next convention is
        near scotland
      • mike_j_armstrong
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 7, 2003
          --- In uk_jugglers@yahoogroups.com, "bestbhoy1888" <no1tim9@h...>
          wrote:
          > i am a keen juggler and i want to know when the next convention is
          > near scotland

          http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?country=222 is the best
          maintained list of juggling events - so far it looks like these two
          are near Scotland:
          18th - 20th July, 2003 1st British Contact Juggling Convention,
          Thornhill Community Centre (near Stirling), United Kingdom

          1st November, 2003 Lancaster Halloween Juggling Convention, Lancaster
          University, United Kingdom

          HTH
          -Mike
        • circuskevin
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 7, 2003
            wrote:
            > i am a keen juggler and i want to know when the next convention is
            > near scotland

            Well there's a convention here in Birmingham tomorrow. Only have to
            roll out of bed for that one. So near I could ride one of my silly
            bikes to it.
            Near Scotland?....I hope so.... I've a gig in Scotland soon!
            Talking about Scotland, well Scottish people more precisely, has
            anyone an email for Donald Grant? Wonder what he's up to lately?
            Enough of my ramblings.

            Circus Kevin