Re: [uk_jugglers] BJC2K

  • Panayiotis Panayiotou
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 18, 2000
      At 03:25 PM 4/17/00 EDT, you wrote:
      >Yep it was a brilliant weekend. Thanks, Rob et al.
      >
      >If Cardiff (or whoever..) are going to match it I suggest they get
      >Cirque-du-Soleil booked now!
      >

      >cheers
      >
      >Bob

      Yeah, I agree too about the show - well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive from
      Birmingham and then back again.

      And speaking of spectacular shows, Birmingham and Cirque du Soleil, would
      it be OK to shamelessly plug the Birmingham convention on April 29th from
      10 til 10 at the Ladywood Art and Leisure Centre (where it was before).
      More details can be found at www.bhamcircus.co.uk check it out!

      There'll be lots of workshops during the day, a canteen, and all the usual
      stuff, plus an unmissable show (honest). We've got Tom Baker doing
      basketballs, Maynard Flipflap doing comedy, Site-swap Ben doing balls, Ian
      Marchant on rings, Jay Gilligan on clubs, and all the way from the show in
      Munich with Cirque du Soleil we have Donald Grant doing diabolo. So don't
      miss out!

      See you all there,
      Pan.

      P.S. We have a bar.
      (OK, so this was the most important thing and I should have mentioned it
      first)
    • mini@juggler.net
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 24, 2000
        For anyone planning on going to karlsruhe for EJC flights from London
        Stanstead to Frankfurt on Ryan Air are £37 return.

        from Frankfurt there is an 80Km train Journey thats going to cost
        around 60Dm (20 quid) thats ingle not return.

        Nicole and I are booking wednesday of this week so if anyone is
        interested in going out on the Thursday before and helping set up the
        site. let us know and we can all go out on the same flight. have a
        party etc.