RE: [uk_jugglers] BJC 2001 Cardiff

  • The 'Reverend' Al.
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 13 6:23 AM
      Mini,

      I've just seen your post on r.j that says that 'no-tent'
      accomodation will need to be arranged individually. Is this true?
      if so, it's a major downer for me, and probably means I won't make
      Cardiff. :-(

      One of the nice things (for me) about BJC has always been not having
      to worry about arranging accomodation - it's all done for you,
      onsite or damn close, and secure. *I don't camp* (sweetie :-))

      I understand the problems - late arrangements and everything. I just
      think its a shame and will probably put a lot of people off who
      prefer the luxury of a room to a cold damp tent...

      Alan S>
    • Paul Donegan
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 22, 2010
        Hi All,
        "In the air" juggling club is having its first session Tuesday 26th January 2010 starting at 7.30pm at Oldbury sports centre, newbury road, b69 1he, £2. Contact pauldonegan@... for more details!
        All welcome!!
        And if you could also keep your fingers crossed!
        I hope you all dont mind me getting a plug in here!!

        Regards,

        Paul Donegan