Show in Cambridge this weekend

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
      --------------
      Cambridge Community Circus presents "Fun Size Variety Pack", a circus
      extravaganza for all the family [n.b. this doesn't mean just for kids!], at
      the Cambridge Drama Centre, Covent Garden, off Mill Road. This is CCC's 11th
      annual Community Show

      Show times 2.30 & 7.30 p.m. Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April 2000. Tickets
      are £6 / £4 (concessions), available on (01223) 322748 / 511511.

      Featuring juggling, unicycling, trapeze, acrobatics and more from
      Cambridge's very own Circus.
      --------------

      Hope some of you can make it.

      Charlie
      Cambridge Community Circus
    • Panayiotis Panayiotou
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2000
        At 03:44 PM 4/3/00 +0100, you wrote:
        >--------------
        >Cambridge Community Circus presents "Fun Size Variety Pack", a circus
        >extravaganza for all the family [n.b. this doesn't mean just for kids!], at
        >the Cambridge Drama Centre, Covent Garden, off Mill Road. This is CCC's 11th
        >annual Community Show
        >
        >Show times 2.30 & 7.30 p.m. Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April 2000. Tickets
        >are £6 / £4 (concessions), available on (01223) 322748 / 511511.
        >
        >Featuring juggling, unicycling, trapeze, acrobatics and more from
        >Cambridge's very own Circus.
        >--------------
        >
        >Hope some of you can make it.
        >
        >Charlie
        >Cambridge Community Circus

        Hello Charlie

        sorry but it looks like I won't be able to make it to your show, as it's a
        long drive from Birmingham.

        Nevertheless, can I take this opportunity to shamelessly plug the 5th
        Birmingham Circus Convention?

        Date : 29th April 2000 Time : 10 - 10
        Venue : Ladywood Arts and Leisure Centre, Birmingham
        Price : £8 on the day/£6 concessions and in advance
        website address : www.bhamcircus.co.uk
        Tel : 0121 459 6658 ask for Mark

        any other questions - please don't hesitate to get back to me

        This convention will be good. We aim to hold lots of interesting workshops
        for people of various levels.

        The show will be unmissable. As well as the renegade stage we will have an
        amazing show full of great acts. We should get Toby Walker doing clubs and
        Ian Marchant doing rings, both of whom are from the Gandini Project. A
        visual comedy performer called Maynard Flipflap is guaranteed to have the
        audience in hysterics. Tom Baker will be doing rather skillful stuff with
        various numbers of basketballs. We also have Ben Beever booked, who will
        be doing up to 5-ball tricks with colour-changing strobes and hopefully an
        11-ball flash in the light. And we have Donald Grant flying in from
        Germany where he is performing with Cirque du Soleil. He'll be performing
        on diabolo as well as doing a workshop. So don't miss out, and tell all
        your friends (and even your enemies).

        Regards,
        Pan.