[uk_jugglers] BJC2k Creche ....

  • Rob Stone
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
      Does anyone out there want a creche at BJC2k ?

      we have 1 place requested via pre-reg.

      we can arrange to have a creche available at a cost to the
      convention of 300+ quid, seems a bit excessive for one child.

      Unless we hear that there is a demand we will not bother,
      so please ask about and let us know whether we should go for it or not.
      --
      -- Rob.

      Rob Stone, Psychology, University of York, York, YO10 5DD. 01904 433161
      See Anthony Gatto perform at 13th British Juggling Convention.
      13..16 April 2000 YORK, UK http://www.bjc2k.york.ac.uk/
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
        Hi Rob,
        Don't know if you're the person to ask but ... if I preregistered
        for the BJC over a month ago, including a request to be included in the
        Gatto workshop, should I have had confirmation by now ?

        --
        Descartes thought an animal,
        That couldn't talk, Glyn Hanton
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
          Ooops,
          Sorry folks, obviously that wasn't meant to go to the list. Me
          never looked at the reply address, and what's worse, I've since found the
          info on the web site anyway. [slap] Bad Glyn.

          Suppose I could say something about juggling to try and make up for it
          ...erm... managed to do a three club kick up into a juggle last
          night....once, erm, well, I say three clubs, they were fish, thinner
          handles and all that .... I was quite chuffed anyway.

          Sorry, can't think of anything more interesting. I'll shut up and go away.

          --
          Descartes thought an animal,
          That couldn't talk, Glyn Hanton
          Couldn't think,
          or so he taught, mailto:g.hanton@...
          But I surmise, 01707 284737
          My cat thinks otherwise.
        • mini
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
            well done..

            can't even manage 2 club kick ups!

            On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:52:36 +0000, you wrote:

            ->Ooops,
            -> Sorry folks, obviously that wasn't meant to go to the list. Me
            ->never looked at the reply address, and what's worse, I've since
            found the
            ->info on the web site anyway. [slap] Bad Glyn.
            ->
            ->Suppose I could say something about juggling to try and make up for
            it
            ->...erm... managed to do a three club kick up into a juggle last
            ->night....once, erm, well, I say three clubs, they were fish, thinner
            ->handles and all that .... I was quite chuffed anyway.
            ->
            ->Sorry, can't think of anything more interesting. I'll shut up and go
            away.

            Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

            http://www.minimansell.com

            Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
            Buy your juggling equipment online at http://come.to/jesters
          • mini
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
              On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:29:31 +0000, you wrote:

              ->Hi Rob,
              -> Don't know if you're the person to ask but ... if I
              preregistered
              ->for the BJC over a month ago, including a request to be included in
              the
              ->Gatto workshop, should I have had confirmation by now ?

              Nope..

              confrmations are going out mid march