Music

  • steve arnold
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2000
      Hi there!

      I just wondered if anyone could help me...I have been asked to perform in my
      schools show this year. Its 'Guys and Dolls' but I am doing my diablo
      routine for it. Anyway...you see normally i use dance music but i need the
      music to fit in with the show. Can anyone think of a fast, instrumental
      piece of music from before the fifties? I thought maybe a classical piece
      would go but i dont know much about that type so i need help.

      Any ideas would be much appreciated

      Sixclubsteve

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Lee Gilbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
        Try any of the Scott Joplin Rags, such as Maple leaf rag. Fast bouncy
        cheerful piano music. You will probably know his 'Entertainer' which was
        used in the film The Sting, but there are lots of good pieces by him.

        Lee Gilbert