[uk_jugglers] BJC2K - PREREG

  • Rob Stone
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2000
      Hi there Juggler BJC_SPAMMER HERE

      sorry to barge in unannounced but this is a gentle reminder that
      there are only 4 weeks left to pre-reg for the British Juggling
      Convention, which is being held at York on 13 - 16 April and features
      Anthony Gatto and I want to get the word out to all the clubs.

      Why Pre-reg is good for you ...

      * We are limited to 1000 people for the show.
      * Cheaper Prices
      * Choice of Rooms
      * Choice of T-shirt sizes
      * you can save up for toys and beer.
      * all the other reasons you know

      Pre reg closes 1 March

      We have a very comprehensive web site with all the details about
      pre-reg and all the other stuff, which we continually update. [
      http//www.bjc2k.york.ac.uk/ ]

      If you need some pre-reg forms they are available on the web site
      for downloading or I can send you one/some via email or snail mail if
      you prefer
      or your local shop should have some.

      Please pass this on to anyone you think might not know !

      any more info from bjc@...

      Cheers

      Rob
      rob@...
      --

      -- Rob.

      Rob Stone, Psychology, University of York, York, YO10 5DD. 01904 433161
      See Anthony Gatto perform at 13th British Juggling Convention.
      13..16 April 2000 YORK, UK http://www.bjc2k.york.ac.uk/
    • Rob Stone
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
        Does anyone out there want a creche at BJC2k ?

        we have 1 place requested via pre-reg.

        we can arrange to have a creche available at a cost to the
        convention of 300+ quid, seems a bit excessive for one child.

        Unless we hear that there is a demand we will not bother,
        so please ask about and let us know whether we should go for it or not.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
          Hi Rob,
          Don't know if you're the person to ask but ... if I preregistered
          for the BJC over a month ago, including a request to be included in the
          Gatto workshop, should I have had confirmation by now ?

          --
          Descartes thought an animal,
          That couldn't talk, Glyn Hanton
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
            Ooops,
            Sorry folks, obviously that wasn't meant to go to the list. Me
            never looked at the reply address, and what's worse, I've since found the
            info on the web site anyway. [slap] Bad Glyn.

            Suppose I could say something about juggling to try and make up for it
            ...erm... managed to do a three club kick up into a juggle last
            night....once, erm, well, I say three clubs, they were fish, thinner
            handles and all that .... I was quite chuffed anyway.

            Sorry, can't think of anything more interesting. I'll shut up and go away.

            --
            Descartes thought an animal,
            That couldn't talk, Glyn Hanton
            Couldn't think,
            or so he taught, mailto:g.hanton@...
            But I surmise, 01707 284737
            My cat thinks otherwise.
          • mini
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
              well done..

              can't even manage 2 club kick ups!

              On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:52:36 +0000, you wrote:

              ->Ooops,
              -> Sorry folks, obviously that wasn't meant to go to the list. Me
              ->never looked at the reply address, and what's worse, I've since
              found the
              ->info on the web site anyway. [slap] Bad Glyn.
              ->
              ->Suppose I could say something about juggling to try and make up for
              it
              ->...erm... managed to do a three club kick up into a juggle last
              ->night....once, erm, well, I say three clubs, they were fish, thinner
              ->handles and all that .... I was quite chuffed anyway.
              ->
              ->Sorry, can't think of anything more interesting. I'll shut up and go
              away.

              Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

              http://www.minimansell.com

              Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs
              Buy your juggling equipment online at http://come.to/jesters
            • mini
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 8, 2000
                On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:29:31 +0000, you wrote:

                ->Hi Rob,
                -> Don't know if you're the person to ask but ... if I
                preregistered
                ->for the BJC over a month ago, including a request to be included in
                the
                ->Gatto workshop, should I have had confirmation by now ?

                Nope..

                confrmations are going out mid march