[uk_jugglers] Re: Poll on the internet

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2000
      Thom asked:

      >Which do you think makes the more entertaining jugglers?
      >
      >Television,
      >Or
      >The street?

      Which made me wonder whether television has made any entertaining jugglers?
      Certainly none recently that I can think of. Mind you, I do watch very
      little television so there could easily be a great number that have just
      passed me by.
      Working on the street however has produced many very entertaining jugglers.

      Take care,
      Nick.
    • mini
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2000
        hart to decide i dolike street work although its generally not the
        highest quality juggling its funnier!

        On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:41:26 +0000, you wrote:

        ->Hi all,
        ->
        ->Which do you think makes the more entertaining jugglers?
        ->
        ->Television,
        ->Or
        ->The street?
        ->
        ->Please come and tell me what you think on this subject by voting in
        the poll
        ->at: http://www.delphi.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=klatta&msg=35.1
        ->(if asked to log in, enter as a guest to save time, and you can
        still
        ->vote!)
        ->
        ->Thanx in advance for any response,
        ->Thom.

        Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

        http://www.minimansell.com

        Listings for British clubs http://go.to/bclubs
        Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs

        Buy your juggling equipment online at
        http://come.to/jesters
      • webhamster
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2000
          I know it isn't involved directly in throwing balls around (although I've
          tried) but there's a proposal for a acrobatics/trampolining/tumbling
          newsgroup in uk.net.news.config
          The thread is "Uk.rec.trampolining" and if anyone would like to say they'd
          be interested in this please add a name to the thread. We need 12 names to
          get the group.
          The full proposal is on trampette.com (URL below).

          Sorry folks - I won't be lending my reviewing wit to chocfest, I have
          trials at 8:30 on a sunday morning in Cambridge....

          See you at BJC2K if not before.

          Webhamster

          --
          http://www.trampette.com - trampette, the little trampolining homepage.
          GP/O/ED/PA d+ s+:++ UL- L+ W++ N+++ w--- M++ PS++ PE Y t-- 5 X !tv b++++