RE: [uk_jugglers] hello.

  • PEMBERTON Brian
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2013

      Another interesting technique I've seen, is to use something like 'tHISiShARDtOhACK'. The advantage of this is that anyone watching you could see you enter 'ThisIsHardToHack', not realising you've cannily pressed the Caps Lock key first.
      Of course, this does not work in those circumstances where a notification pops up alerting you the Caps Lock is on.

      cheers,

      Brian

      BTW: Is it too early to plug this: http://www.circuswurx.co.uk/conv.php ?