Unicycle bikes ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 3:52 AM
      Something I'd like to see produced again is the unicycle bikes.

      Unicyle at the bike, steering wheel at the front, connected by a couple of parallel bars.

      I have a 20 inch wheel one which is on loan up north.

      The trouble with the 20 inch ones is they are too big for the kids.

      Really need 12 inch or 16 inch wheels. Would then be ideal for outdoor circus workshops in the summer.

      Dealers have mentioned they had trouble shifting the 20 inch ones. Too big I think is the reason. Smaller ones I guess would sell more readily.