Re: [uk_jugglers] Peacock feathers ...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24 8:34 AM
      Well, I ordered some 35-40 inch ones from FeathersUK.

      Got home Friday to find an ansaphone message saying they had sent some 30-35 inch ones. They said they'll pay postage for returning them. I think the longer ones are better really.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24 11:41 AM
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Taxidermy-Peacock-/290777109130?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimalCollectables_SM&hash=item43b3aa928a

        just seen this giggles hahaha feathers in all sizes