Peacock feathers ...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
      Getting short on these again.

      Who sells 'em nowadays?

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2012
        Well, I ordered some 35-40 inch ones from FeathersUK.

        Got home Friday to find an ansaphone message saying they had sent some 30-35 inch ones. They said they'll pay postage for returning them. I think the longer ones are better really.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2012
          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Taxidermy-Peacock-/290777109130?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimalCollectables_SM&hash=item43b3aa928a

          just seen this giggles hahaha feathers in all sizes